Product Type: VST Instruments
Platform: MAC OSX X64 Intel, PC Windows x64, PC Windows x86
Disks: 1 CD
Format: AAX, VST, VST3Required: DAW Software
iZotope VocalSynth v1.00 [PC / MAC]
Think outside the vox.
Ready for a transformative vocal experience? With VocalSynth, iconic vocal sounds from decades past and the wild vocal sounds you’ve only heard in your head are finally within reach.
Manipulate your voice to create electronic vocal textures, robot sounds, computerized harmonies, vocoder and talkbox effects, thick octaves or doubles, and everything in between.
Unique vocal effects have driven hit songs and launched careers. It’s time for your vocals to stand out, too.
- Four vocal engines: Get robotic vocals (Vocoder), organic harmonies (Polyvoice), glitchy digital speech (Compuvox), and singing synthesized sounds (Talkbox).
- Specialized vocal effects: Add edgy or tasteful distortion, filters, speaker convolution modeling, beat-repeating madness, and wide stereo delays.
- Pitch correction: Correct off-key notes in your vocals with real-time pitch correction with natural-sounding results.
- Streamlined voice generation: Add harmonies, octaves, or unisons in Auto mode, or get the exact harmony voicings you want.
- Presets: Quickly access classic sounds you’ve known and loved, plus distinctive new combinations of all four vocal engines.
Your favorite vocal sound or your next favorite
Gripping vocals can drive a track from great to epic. Quickly find that unique sound you’ve been looking for—or experiment and uncover a wild vocal treatment you never even knew you wanted!
Access To All The Sounds
Carefully designed presets unlock iconic vocal sounds like hardware vocoders, classic talkbox, vintage computer voice chips, or formant and pitch-shifting effects. Plus, Global Presets combine all four engines and the effects modules, opening the door to the next new sounds.
From one voice, many
Build your backing choir from just a lead vocal. VocalSynth can create additional voices to fill out a composition and add depth and impact to your chorus or bridge. Introduce pitch and timing inconsistencies to make more human and natural sounds.
It’s not hard to skip the hardware
Traditional vocoders and talkboxes are tricky pieces of hardware (and PVC tubing!) to master. VocalSynth gives you quick access to the classic sounds, with less sweat and no drool at all.
You may buy iZotope VocalSynth or download it from our website.
This product was released on 19 May 2016. Please check compatibility with your hardware and O/S.
Write a Review