Product Type: VST Instruments
Native Instruments ABSYNTH 5 [VSTi]
ABSYNTH 5 is an exceptional synthesizer with unique sonic potential. Its speciality is a limitless spectrum of unusual, evolving sounds created using the powerful, hybrid synthesis architecture and sophisticated modulation and effect system - resulting in sounds far removed from the everyday. What's more ABSYNTH 5 is not just a synthesizer, but a powerful effect plug-in for treating audio tracks using the unique ABSYNTH 5 effects bank.
Version 5 sees ABSYNTH make creative sound design simpler than ever before. With the innovative Sound Mutator it's now possible to create completely new sounds by combining the characteristics of other sounds, generated without delving into the depths of the synthesis architecture. ABSYNTH 5 also contains new and unusual effects and filters such as the Aetherizer, Cloud Filter and Supercomb, as well as 250 new presets that explore previously uncharted regions of sound.
Full of endlessly expressive sounds, ABSYNTH 5 hosts a collection of 1,800 KoreSounds ranging from classic keyboard sounds to complex grooves, abstract soundscapes and endlessly transforming sonic landscapes. And with the convenient KoreSound Browser it's easy to find any sound in seconds simply by selecting the desired type of instrument or choosing a sound characteristic that fits your purpose.
ABSYNTH 5 is unrivalled as a tool for creating unique sounds. The hybrid architecture features three oscillator channels and a semi-modular signal flow combined with diverse sound generating methods such as subtractive synthesis, FM, wave-table, granular sampling, and sampling with wave-morphing, filters, modulators and effects. In addition, a uniquely flexible envelope control with 68-stage envelopes allows for sounds to be subtly or radically animated. From softly undulating pads to aggressive rhythmic synth attacks - everything is possible with ABSYNTH 5.
- Forward-looking semi-modular synthesizer with unique sonic characteristics
- Innovative and unique sound generation from multiple synthesis and sampling methods
- Powerful filters and effects section with new tools such as special Aetherizer, Cloud Filter and Supercomb
- New Sound Mutator for creating fresh sounds through the mutation of the qualities of several ABSYNTH sounds
- KoreSound Browser ™ for intuitive finding and organizing of the 1,800 sounds and effects settings
- Fully compatible with KORE (sounds for the browser preconfigured as KoreSounds for seamless integration with KORE 2 *
- Flexible 68-stage envelopes with presets, envelope-step mode and Tempo sync
- Sophisticated surround sound panning to animate three-dimensional sounds or even individual sound components
- Live-input for each channel and new audio modulator section for using ABSYNTH as a fully functional effects unit
- Pro Sound individually assigned macro controls for quick changing of several sound settings with a single knob
You may buy ABSYNTH 5 or download it from our website.
This product was released on 15 Dec 2009. Please check compatibility with your hardware and O/S.
Write a Review