u-he Satin v1.3.0
Product Type: VST Plug-ins
Platform: MAC OSX X64 Intel, PC Windows x64, PC Windows x86
Disks: 1 CD
Format: AU, RTAS, VST, VST3Required: DAW Software
Tape Construction Kit
We took a journey back to the Golden Age of magnetic tape recording. We wanted to recreate all kinds of tape machines in software, from the ground up. After many months spent on research, measurement and on developing an architecture that would be flexible enough for the job, we knew we had nailed it…
But we couldn't stop there: We added the old noise-reduction systems that were often (mis)used for timbral compression effects. Then more heads and a global feedback path, which made an uber-tape-delay and realistic 'one-shot' tape flanging possible.
Users familiar with analogue recording gear should instantly feel at home with Satin, and digital aficionados will also learn to love the magic of tape — Satin invites you to explore and find out for yourself.
- mix-and-match emulation spans all major historical developments in tape technology
- control multiple instances from one panel - 'glue’ multiple tracks together
- high-quality: internal sample rate up to 384kHz, continuous tape speed control
- all the 'goodness' of tape (saturation, transient-smoothing, HF compression etc.)
- full control over the 'badness' (head-bump, wow&flutter, asperity noise, hiss etc.)
- record / repro EQ standards (separately selectable), classic NR compander standards
- extra FX modes: through-zero tape flanging, host-synchronizable 4-tap stereo delay
You may buy u-he Satin v1.3.0 or download it from our website.
This product was released on 03 Jan 2017. Please check compatibility with your hardware and O/S.
Write a Review